Dear customer, according to D. LGS 196/03, "Code on personal data protection", to inform you:
1. That the personal and demographic information you provide to our Company at the time of registration, in connection with commercial relationships aimed at the conclusion of contractual agreements, promotional activities or otherwise acquired as part of our business in compliance with the laws and contractual provisions , shall be treated in accordance with the above law and the obligations of confidentiality contained therein and may be used for commercial uses, order fulfillment, newsletters, etc..
2. That processing of personal data pursuant to art. 1, paragraph 2, letter. B, means any operation or set of operations carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, 'extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and data distribution.
3. That the data are treated for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to our Company, such as storage, processing, billing, customer management, and: a) to comply with legal obligations related to civil, tax, accounting and administrative management purposes the relationship established with you, b) to fulfill contractual obligations, technical support and technical information, after sales and verification of satisfaction of the products of interest, c) undertaking market and statistical research, marketing and referrals to the goods of our business, d) for communicating information about future commercial initiatives, announce new products, services and special offers by sending e-mails.
4. The data is processed using instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality in accordance with Presidential Decree No. 318/99, with controlled access limited to authorized personnel. The data will be stored in the data base at our Soup Company Zetadi Diego, Via Gino Rocca, 8 35127 Padova PD, for the time prescribed by the rules of law.
5. That the provision of data is needed to regularly meet its contractual obligations, to access the services offered in the interest of the customer and for the benefit of our Company, as per art. 11 of the Act.
Please also note that all concerned can exercise the rights under Art. 13 of this Decree which are summarized below:
1. Know, through free access to the contents of the register under Art. 31 of that Act, the existence of the data that may concern you.
2. To be informed of the name, title, company name, address and location of the data controller.
3. Obtain, from confirming the existence of data processing and communication that relate to them, information on the logic and purpose of the processing, erasure and transformation into anonymous data or block them if they are in violation of the Act, update , correction or integration of data, certification that the operations delete, edit, block or integration have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated, except in cases where this proves impossible or involves the use of means too disproportionate to the protected right.
4. To oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning them and to be informed by the data of the possibility of freely exercising this right.