Deliveries are made by courier directly to your home.
There are possible shipments to PO Boxes and / or shipping the Corner. The shipping to Italy amounted to 6.50 €.
Shipping charges outside the Italian territory vary depending on the destination country
For customers in Italy If payment method is chosen as the cash on delivery (and only with the sign) will be added to the cost of shipments listed on the amount of 4.50 €.
Order preparation requires 2 to 5 working days.
NOTE: the preparation time and order processing are indicative and may increase in case of a high number of orders received simultaneously.
It is currently not planned cash on delivery outside the Italian territory.
Our shipping partners deliver the goods ordered on Italy within 48 hours.
The waiting times are longer than 1 or 2 days if delivery takes place in remote areas or on an island. To avoid delays in delivery, our delivery partners need a your phone number to contact you by telephone (see mandatory field in the cart). For the same reason it would be very useful indication of your address where the courier can find her during working hours.
For shipments outside the Italian territory timing varies from 4 to 20 days
Shipping charges applicable to the entire Italy are the following:
€ 6.50 if you choose one of the following forms of payment: Bank transfer in advance, Paypal, Postepay
€ 11 if you pay on delivery (COD)
In all shipments code is provided to monitor the tracking of the package
We ship to the following countries:
Germany, Austria, Belgium, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Sweden, Denmark, Ireland, Croatia, Liechtenstein, Hungary, San Marino, Serbia, Slovenia
Shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package.
They are divided as follows:
< 0,100 Kg. = € 8,50
0,101 - 0,250 Kg. = € 10
0,251 - 0,350 Kg. = € 13
0,351 - 1 kg = € 14,50
> 1 kg. = € 20,50
ZETADI recognizes the right of withdrawal as provided by law. The deadline to exercise this right is 10 days as required by law. By that date, the customer must send written notice and signed letter or email, headed with the following data:
ZETADI Zuppa Diego, via 2 Giugno 31 35030 Selvazzano Dentro (PD).
The letter must state the bank details (bank name, agency name, IBAN) where the customer wishes to receive the credit of the sum paid for the purchase of goods restituita.
Together sending the letter, the customer is required to send by courier the goods, available in appropriate packaging to ensure the integrity of the goods during transport and a copy of the order. This package, like the written notice must be sent within 14 days of receipt of goods purchased at the same address indicated above for the dispatch of the letter. Within 20 days of receipt of the letter and the goods, ZETADI make the transfer of credit for the exact amount that the customer has paid for the purchase of merchandise on the bank by the customer.
We guarantee the security of payment and credit card information, as ALL payment transactions are made directly by the Bank itself, on its own secure server and neither we nor anyone else will ever be aware of your personal data and credit card number.
Following are accepted forms of payment:
by VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO
No: 4023 6005 6462 6754 Name on card: Diego Zuppa
at the c/c payable to:
ZETADI DI ZUPPA DIEGO
BANCO POPOLARE CREDITO COOPERATIVO
supplement of € 4.50 on total
Dear customer, according to D. LGS 196/03, "Code on personal data protection", to inform you:
1. That the personal and demographic information you provide to our Company at the time of registration, in connection with commercial relationships aimed at the conclusion of contractual agreements, promotional activities or otherwise acquired as part of our business in compliance with the laws and contractual provisions , shall be treated in accordance with the above law and the obligations of confidentiality contained therein and may be used for commercial uses, order fulfillment, newsletters, etc..
2. That processing of personal data pursuant to art. 1, paragraph 2, letter. B, means any operation or set of operations carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, 'extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and data distribution.
3. That the data are treated for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to our Company, such as storage, processing, billing, customer management, and: a) to comply with legal obligations related to civil, tax, accounting and administrative management purposes the relationship established with you, b) to fulfill contractual obligations, technical support and technical information, after sales and verification of satisfaction of the products of interest, c) undertaking market and statistical research, marketing and referrals to the goods of our business, d) for communicating information about future commercial initiatives, announce new products, services and special offers by sending e-mails.
4. The data is processed using instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality in accordance with Presidential Decree No. 318/99, with controlled access limited to authorized personnel. The data will be stored in the data base at our Soup Company Zetadi Diego, Via Gino Rocca, 8 35127 Padova PD, for the time prescribed by the rules of law.
5. That the provision of data is needed to regularly meet its contractual obligations, to access the services offered in the interest of the customer and for the benefit of our Company, as per art. 11 of the Act.
Please also note that all concerned can exercise the rights under Art. 13 of this Decree which are summarized below:
1. Know, through free access to the contents of the register under Art. 31 of that Act, the existence of the data that may concern you.
2. To be informed of the name, title, company name, address and location of the data controller.
3. Obtain, from confirming the existence of data processing and communication that relate to them, information on the logic and purpose of the processing, erasure and transformation into anonymous data or block them if they are in violation of the Act, update , correction or integration of data, certification that the operations delete, edit, block or integration have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated, except in cases where this proves impossible or involves the use of means too disproportionate to the protected right.
4. To oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning them and to be informed by the data of the possibility of freely exercising this right.